Dear Thank You for Applying
Hall ticket generation will start on
Please check your mail for further details.
Best Regards VECTOR Team
** Important Information **
- Date of Test: 17th MAY 2020 (Sunday)
- Last Date to Apply: 13th MAY 2020
- Online generation of Hall-Ticket: 14th MAY 2020
- Declaration of Results online: 21st MAY 2020
- Admission Starts: 22nd MAY 2020
- Embedded Systems Batch-1 12/06/2020
- Embedded Systems Batch-2 19/06/2020
- Note 1: Discounts upto 50% basing on test Score
- Note 2: Special Discounts for Qualified candidates in the entrance exam with 70% and above in Final degree or for those with GATE score.
- Note 3: No Application Fee for Entrance Test.
- Note 4: For a candidate, only the highest secured Discount value will be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for Embedded Systems:
- The eligibility criteria and process for admission into the Program in Embedded Systems is as follows
- BE/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/EIE/Electronics/Biomedical/CSE/IT/Mechatronics, MCA
- MSc (Electronics/Instrumentation, CS, Physics with specialization in Electronics)
- ME/M.Tech in Electronics/CSE/IT/Mechatronics with minimum 55%
Test Syllabus for Embedded Systems: Basics of C programming (without Data structures), Microprocessor 8085/8086 (architecture, assembly language, interfacing), Digital electronics, General Aptitude.
Mode of Test: The test will be objective type consisting of multiple answer choices with Negative marking for wrong answers.
The correct choice has to be marked on an OMR sheet.
Discounts for Qualified Candidates Based on: Test performance/Final degree % (70% &above)/GATE Score.
Discount upto 50% based on performance.
Course Duration : Embedded Systems : 6 months
( Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai)
Course Fee for Embedded Systems:
- 43,065/- + 18.0% GST payable in two installments. (Hyderabad)
- 55,692/- + 18.0% GST payable in two installments. (Bangalore)
- 43,065/- + 18.0% GST payable in two installments. (Chennai)
VECTOR Institute does not run hostels on its own. You will find accommodations for both boys & girls at walking distance from the institute, with costs ranging from 3500-6500/- per month including food (based on location and facilities).
We at VECTOR provide 100% placement assistance to the candidates in all possible ways; our aim is every one coming to VECTOR must get placed. The placement assistance is available till 6-months after the course completion.
To be efficient professionals and to be successful in the campus selections the students will have to work as per the regulations of the institute.
The following companies have been hiring from us: Sony R&D, Robert Bosch, Wipro, Philips, Continental Automotive, General Motors, Tech Mahindra, Delphi, Huawei Technologies, Siemens, Safran Engineering Services, LG Soft, Cavium Networks, Silicon Image, Teradata R&D, LnT Emsys, Alcatel-Lucent, Xilinx, Audience, NCR Corp, Mobis (Hyundai) R&D, Emerson, Sharp Software(SSDI), Moschip Semiconductor, Tata Power – SED, Hella India Automotives, Lear Corp, American Megatrends Inc, VVDN, Mahindra Comviva, E-Consystems, Mando....more to come.
The highest package so far has been 15.4 LPA.
Look out for further placement updates in the next few weeks, regarding other reputed companies hiring.