Vector’s ARM Trainer kits allows you to have a well known and documented hardware both electronic and software point of view. By means of these kits it possible to embark on any formative path, in fact, starting from simple experiments, it makes you grow in experience and complexity(with real life sample codes) to being able to deal with competence and master the fundamental elements which makes the microcontroller Based electronics.
Supported 32 bit ARM7 based Microcontrollers :
Philips : LPC 2114/2138 /2148:
- MCU:16/32 bit ARM7TDMI-s™ with 512k Bytes Program Flash, 32k bytes Ram, RTC, 8x 10 bit ADC 2.44 us, 2x UARTS, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit Timers, 8x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V Tolerant I/O, up to 60MHZ operation
- Standard JTAG connector with arm 2×10 pin layout for programming and debugging with ARM-JTAG.
Supported On Board External Peripheral Modules
- 128X64 GLCD Interface
- 2×16 Character LCD with Contrast adjust
- 10Mbps Ethernet Interface.
- 4-Nos. of common anode seven segment display.
- 8-Nos. General purpose Point LEDs.
- 8-Nos. of Slide switches (Digital Inputs).
- 4×4 Matrix keypad.
- Stepper Motor Driver Output.
- Two Nos. of 5V Relay with termination.
- Two PS/2 keyboard Interface.
- CAN (2.0A and 2.0B) (Bosch)
- I2C Two Wire Interface (Philips..NXP)
- SPI (Motorola)
- 1-wire Technology (Maxim-Dallas)
- Two Full Duplex UART (EIA)
- RS485 (EIA)
- Digital to Analog Converter.
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup.
- Serial EEPROM memory.
- Digital Temperature sensor
- RS485 serial communication through long distance(>200m)
We are a reputed institute with a vision to provide quality-assured and affordable training courses to ensure that candidates have the knowledge and flexibility to endure a promising and exciting career.